This item has been shown 6 times.
Minimalist eBay Auktionsvorlage
JDM ENGINE ZONE
Tel. #(973) 249-7000
791 Paulison Ave
Clifton, NJ 07011 USA
- FULL SWAPS -
- ENGINES -
- TRANSMISSIONS -
- HALF CUTS -
- ECU's -
- GOODS -
Toyota Corolla S 1.8L 2ZZ-GE ECU #89666-12260
Engine: 2ZZ-GE 1.8L
Buy It Now
Did You Know?
This JDM item is in stock. All of our engines and items are imported from Japan. Includes free shipping within the USA! Please message us if you have any questions!
- About Us
This auction listing is for an ECU #89666-12260 meant for certain Corolla Smodels.
This item includes :
(1) ECU #89666-12260
Please make sure this is the correct part # ECU you need! If you have questions about fitment, please feel free to contact us.
(These parts & more may be available additionally, please contact us for pricing.)
Items such as alternator, power steering pump, intake manifold, and distributor(if applicable) are usually still attached to our engines and are included as a gratuity with purchase of the engine longblock. Due to the nature of import/transport and US-spec vehicle fitment, we do recommend customer use parts, some necessary, from original engine being replaced. Warranty covers the engine longblock and internals but does not apply to exterior accessories. Please see warranty tab for more details.
MAF/AFM/MAP sensors, ECU's, wiring harnesses, igniters, axles, A/C compressors, & catalytic converters are not included unless otherwise mentioned in listing. If you require these parts for your swap or are not sure what parts are needed, we recommend that you consult with an ASE certified technician to make sure this item will work with your vehicle.
All engines pass a rigorous multi-point inspection upon arrival to our facility from Japan. Inspection of the block for any cracks, damage, and deterioration at every angle is standard practice for us. All of our engines either meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturer's specifications for compression readings before being removed from their original JDM vehicle. Our commitment to excellence is unmatched by any other Japanese engine importer, this is what separates the competition from JDM ENGINE ZONE.
Please keep in mind that the pictures in this listing are samples and may not be the exact item you receive unless otherwise mentioned.
No engine core charge!
Please read and review shipping and warranty tabs before purchase. By purchasing any item from us, you agree to have read and understood our terms, conditions, and policies. Please contact us if you have any questions or need specific information.
ABOUT JDM ENGINE ZONE
With over 15 years of experience in providing exceptional JDM products, customer service, and technical support, JDM ENGINE ZONE has set the standard in the JDM engine import industry.Our team is proud to offer nothing but the highest quality of engines, transmissions, and parts imported directly from Japan. Apart from our excellent inventory, we have built a reputation for going above and beyond customer expectations and we pride ourselves in delivering nothing short of a remarkable shopping experience. Please let us know how we can be of assistance to your next engine swap project.We look forward to working with you soon!WAREHOUSE FACILITYOur warehouse facility is open to the public and is located on 791 Paulison Avenue in Clifton, NJ 07011. We are less than 30 minutes away from New York City and we are easily accessed by major New Jersey highways including I-95, I-80, Garden State Parkway, NJ Routes 20/21, NJ Route 46, and NJ Route 3. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a showroom tour and we will accomodate you. We can be reached by telephone, email, and eBay message; please see our contact information below or call us at (973) 249-7000. Please check back with us frequently, as we receive new shipments from Japan every 1-4 weeks with fresh, new products!
- About us
SHIPPING INFORMATIONIn order to give an exact shipping quote, we do require specific information from the customer.
-Specific zip code & state of delivery - Whether delivery destination is a Business or Residential address (liftgate access) - Specific weight of itemSHIPPING STARTS AS LOW AS $89!Please contact us for an exact shipping quote.A response from us usually takes just a few minutes, inquire now by sending us a message.We ship to all 50 states, business and residential, as well as internationally (please specify port-of-delivery of choice).Please keep in mind all shipping charges are non-refundable and must be pre-paid by customer without exception.Please see our return policy by clicking the Warranty tab above.
- About Us
WARRANTY INFORMATIONJDM Engine Zone provides warranty for certain items sold and guarantees protection from defects in proper function and performance when properly installed by an ASE certified mechanic and under normal driving conditions (does not include racing or hard loads/wear) for a specified period of time (and distance if applicable) under the conditions as follows:1. Terms and Conditions1. JDM-imported used non-performance engines: 90-day warranty from date of purchase on internal parts and longblock only. Accessories and parts such as, but not limited to, intake & exhaust manifolds, carburetor, injectors, sensors, distributor & cap, alternator, starter, water pump, thermostat, clutch, flywheel, timing belt, and all seals including main seal, may be attached to the item gratuitously and are not covered under any warranty. For additional details regarding what is considered a non-performance replacement engine, please contact us.
2. JDM-imported used high-performance engines and transmissions: 30-day warranty from date of purchase on internal parts and longblock only. High-performance is considered any engine with features such as, but not limited to, Diesel, VTEC, VVT-i, VVL, MIVEC, turbo or supercharged, or other high-performance technologies. Transmissions specifically designed for performance and sport use is considered high-performance, although warranty does not cover racing or hard loads/wear as mentioned above. Accessories and parts such as, but not limited to, intake & exhaust manifolds, carburetor, injectors, sensors, distributor & cap, alternator, starter, water pump, thermostat, clutch, flywheel, timing belt, and all seals including main seal, may be attached to the item gratuitously and are not covered under any warranty. For additional details regarding what is considered a high-performance engine, please contact us.
3. JDM-imported usednon-performance transmissions: 90-day warranty from date of purchase on internal parts only. Accessories and parts such as, but not limited to, electrical switches, solenoids, wiring system, shift linkage, and torque converter may be attached to the item gratuitously and are not covered under any warranty. For additional details regarding what is considered a non-performance replacement transmission, please contact us.
4. We cannot guarantee accessories and sensors will be included, are working properly, or will pair up directly to US-spec vehicles without minor modification. Axles, halfshafts, motor mounts, and ECU's are not included with engines but can be purchased separately.
a. All rotary engines are sold as is and are not covered by any warranty whatsoever.
b. All items other than those mentioned above are sold as is. No return, refund, or warranty is offered unless implicitly specified. For additional details, please contact us.
2. Customer Obligations1. Customer must change oil, oil filter, spark plugs, coolant, and tune-up parts.
2. Customer must flush and refill radiator, install new water hoses, water pump, thermostat, timing belt, timing belt tensioner, and all critical seals & gaskets necessary before proper installation, including crank main seal and valve cover gaskets.
3. Due to the variation in design on some vehicle models in Japanese-market engines, customer is required to make necessary change-over on some parts from old engine including, but not limited to, fitting new oil pan, oil pick-up tube, dipstick, flywheel, clutch assembly, distributor, intake & exhaust manifolds, EGR, wiring harness, and sensors. Some engine styles require minor drilling or fitting in certain areas, please contact us for specific details regarding specific engines.
4. Customer is responsible for re-installing all smog and emissions devices, including EGR if applicable.
5. All belt-driven engines are required to have new timing belt installed, set on the correct timing, and valves checked & adjusted to OEM specificationbefore installation is complete.
6. Customer has responsibility of verifying parts for proper fitment, proper size, and application prior to installation prior to installation. We assume absolutely no liability for parts incorrectly ordered or installed as the result of error in gathering necessary parts.
7. Engine and transmission must be installed and run within warranty timeframe from date on invoice/purchase.
3. Limitations1. Repair or replacement as a result of any accident, misuse, collision, upset, fire, negligence, alteration, modification, racing & competition use, or improper installation or repair.
2. Labor costs, downtime, towing charges, freight charges, rental reimbursement, and comprehensive insurance claims.
3. Oil leaks, blown head gasket, and overheating due to poor cooling system.
4. Bent valves, lock-up, or back fire due to broken or defective timing belt components or wrong timing set.
5. Internal damage due to debris entering combustion chambers, lack of oil volume or pressure, or over-revving.
4. Returns1. In the event of a warranty claim or return, please first contact us for an Item Warranty Claim Form or a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) number. This number will be unique to the individual claim and must be obtained before any return whatsoever, no exceptions. If the RMA number is invalid or was never requested, any returned item will be refused and will not be taken into possession by your shipping department.
2. All shipping charges, including returns,must be pre-paid by customer. Any returns with collect or on-delivery shipping charges will be refused.
3. Please allow up to five (5) business days for warranty claim processing, as the claim will be reviewed by various departments in the USA as well as Japan.
4. Electronics such as, but not limited to, ECU's, sensors, and wiring harnesses are not refundable unless noted. Once the item has been tampered with or opened, the item is no longer refundable.
5. If you purchased an item by mistake or you no longer need item, reimbursement can only occur in the form of total amount paid minus shipping charges after a 20% restocking fee.Our Best Sellers
Starting at $495
Starting at $245
Starting at $345
Tel.: (973) 249-7000
sales (at) jdmenginezone.com
791 Paulison Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07011, USA
JDM ENGINE ZONE
791 Paulison Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07011
Phone: (973) 249-7000
E-Mail: sales (at) jdmenginezone.com