This item has been shown 3 times.
JDM 15 Inch Honda Acura Integra DC2 ITR Type R Stock OEM Wheels Rims 4X114.3:
- JDM 15 Inch Honda Acura Integra DC2 ITR Type R Stock OEM Wheels Rims 4X114.3
- Rims has few scuff and curbish but nothing to harsh. Tires are used not new. They have normal wear.
- Actual item's pictures - What you see is what you will get.
- Very Important, Please READ: We only ship to your verified/confirmed PayPal address. No exceptions! Phone number is a MUST. We can not ship without providing your phone number.
Payment Terms We accept each of the following forms of payments:
- Visa / MasterCard over the phone: for U.S. Customers only. Your billing information must match the information on your card. Please verify the billing information with your bank prior to placing your order. If placing the order for an item, please verify your daily spending limits with your credit / debit card provider. We do not accept visa / mastercard payments over the phone for customers outside of the continental united states.
- Paypal: for U.S. Customers only. We will only ship to the confirmed address on the paypal payment. If you are wanting the item shipped elsewhere, please confirm the address prior to paying for the item. We cannot, according to paypal rules and regulations, ship to anywhere other than the confirmed address. If you have any questions regarding these steps, please call us so that we may assist you. We do not accept paypal payments for customers outside of the continental united states. We do not accept paypal for local pick ups.
- Wire transfers: for U.S. And overseas customers. Please email us the complete name, address, and phone number. We must have this information in prior to shipping your item.
Local pick ups are also welcome! Please call prior to picking up. We only accept visa / mastercard and cash for local pick ups. We do not accept company checks. Shipping Terms You must provide a valid working phone number prior to your shipment leaving. If you do not provide this, your shipment will be delayed.
Free Shipping to the majority of U.S. states - To Business Addresses
Please add $90 for Residential Deliveries which requires a lift gate to lower the engine to street level.
Please inquire for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or International shipments for shipping rates.
- U.S. Residents: We offer free shipping to the majority of U.S. states. Please email / call us with your zip code / postal code so that we may be able to get an accurate shipping quote for you.
- Puerto rico customers: please email us so that we may be able to get an accurate shipping quote from one of our carriers. You will be responsible for all customs fees.
- Canadian customers: please email us so that we may be able to get an accurate shipping quote from one of our carriers. You will be responsible for all customs fees.
- Overseas customers: please email us with your full address so that we may be able to get an accurate shipping quote for you. We can only ship to the nearest sea port that services you. You will be responsible for taxes, duty, customs clearance, and shipping out of the port.
- Important note: do not sign the release documents without fully inspecting the outer packaging for noticeable signs of damage. The freight companies will not let you open up the packaging prior to signing, therefore you must note any signs of damage based on the external packaging. Shipping insurance is provided by the freight company, not by JDM Engines Direct Inc.. If you sign the form and do not note any possible damages, the freight company will be relieved of all responsibility and you will not be reimbursed for any damages done to your shipment caused during shipping. You must notify JDM Engines Direct Inc. of any damages caused by mishandling during shipping. Once again, please do not sign the release form or let the driver leave without first inspecting the packaging for possible damages.
Warranty & Sales Policy Limited warranty offered by JDM Engines Direct Inc.:
- JDM Engines Direct Inc. warrants that every used engine sold by JDM Engines Direct Inc. will be in a serviceable condition, having regard to the nature of used engines, for the duration of time after the date of sale according to the following applications:
- Used Replacement Engines – 60 Days
- Used Performance Engines – 30 Days
- Rotary Engines (Mazda RX-7 13BT/13BTT/20B ) – No Warranty
- All Electrical/Electronic Parts – No Warranty
- Used Performance Transmissions – No Warranty
- Used Replacement Transmissions – 30 Days
- Item and conditions covered by the limited warranty:
- All internal engine parts including: pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, seals, guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms and shafts. The engine block, cylinder walls and cylinder head are also warranted to be free of cracks or distortion.
- Head gaskets are warranted for 30 days only, irrespective of the application as stated in Section (A).
- JDM Engines Direct Inc. reserves the right to repair with rebuilt or serviceable used parts, or exchange the engine at its own discretion and determination.
- Items not covered:
- All external parts attached to the engines, e.g., intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetors, distributor, starter, emission control devices, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, oil pan, valve cover, sensors, electronic parts(distributor, wires, Computers, injectors, etc), transmissions, drive shafts, engine mounts, half shaft, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover:
- The cost of labor required to remove and install a repaired or exchanged engine to the vehicle.
- Any damage caused by abuse, neglect, accident or natural perils.
- Loss caused by the engine being improperly installed.
- Towing charges and/or freight or delivery charges.
- Loss caused by overheating. The warranty does not cover oil leaks, blown head gasket or any other engine damage due to over heating caused by poor water circulation, clogged radiator, stuck thermostat or a faulty water pump, etc.
- Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear (unless actual breakdown occurs), having regard to inherent manufacturing faults in some engine models.
- Loss caused by any modification or use of the engine for which it was not originally designed.
- The engine if it is used for competitive driving or racing.
- Loss caused by the failure of a part or parts of the engine that are not covered by this limited warranty.
- Tune-ups and adjustments, filters, hoses, belts, lubricants, coolants, emission control devices, spark plugs, tune-up parts, etc.
- Deterioration or pre-ignition damage.
- Repairs performed without prior authorization from JDM Engines Direct Inc..
- Loss caused by defective timing belt. A brand new timing belt must be installed.
- Loss caused by modification or forced induction (NOS, Turbos, Supercharged) for which the engine was not designed.
- Limitation of duration:
- Repairs or exchanges will not extend this limited warranty beyond the described term on this form (Item A).
- Disclaimer 1:
- This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other expressed warranties of JDM Engines Direct Inc.. Any warranty implied is limited to the duration of this limited warranty. JDM Engines Direct Inc. does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf any other obligation of liability.
- Disclaimer 2:
- JDM Engines Direct Inc. will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.
- Disclaimer 3:
- JDM Engines Direct Inc. will not be responsible if the engine does not fit into your vehicle. The customer is responsible for informing himself/herself concerning the application of the engine they intend to purchase.
- Warranty claim procedure:
- To file a warranty claim, please contact us!
- The customer is responsible for all the freight charges on the return of defective engines and no replacement engine will be sent until our staff have inspected and verified the returned defective engine in question. If the engine is defective, JDM Engines Direct Inc. will refund the shipping charges to the customer and ship out a replacement engine. If the engine is not defective the customer will pay all shipping charges to ship the engine back to the customer.
- The engine MUST be returned in the same condition it was sent, all missing parts will be charged to the customer.
- In the event that the wrong and/or defective engine is not returned to JDM Engines Direct Inc. within 60 days after a replacement engine is sent to our customer, the customer will be charged the full amount of the engine, plus all freight charges.
Engines complete with accessories may not comply with the emission control laws of the state in which it is being sold or used. State and/or federal authorities require that you change over the emission devices from your old engine to the engine you are installing to make it comply. The add-on parts on the engine sold by JDM Engines Direct Inc. are left attached for testing purpose only, for your convenience and are free of charge. The purchase price represents the cost of the long block only (i.e. cylinder head and short block only).
Important: Failure to follow the following maintenance requirements voids this warranty:
- Must be installed, maintained, or adjusted by a certified mechanic.
- Set ignition to specification as recommended by manufacturer.
- Change oil after 500 miles.
- Re-torque cylinder head bolts to manufacturer’s specification.
- Check cooling system and service if rusted or contaminated with oil and replace coolant.
- Must replace the timing belt, oil filter, water pump and spark plugs.
Sales Policy All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. No Deposit refunds. Orders can be cancelled if they have not been shipped A $25.00 fee will apply to cancelled orders paid by check. All refused/returned orders will be charged 20% of the invoice amount for restocking fees plus all freight charges to return the item to our warehouse.
Condition of Used Engines These are used engines which have been in use for 20,000-65,000 miles (depending on the year of manufacture) and are not brand new. There may be small scratches on the engine because it is used. There may also be fragile plastic, metal or rubber parts that could possibly bend or break during shipping. These parts can be replaced with parts from your original engine or bought from a local used auto parts store.
- People with no feedback rating must contact us prior to bidding.
- If you have any issues with any items you have received from us, please contact us prior to leaving feedback, we pride ourselves in having the ultimate customer service in the industry and are always willing to go the extra mile for you, our loyal customer!
Thank you for choosing JDM Engines Direct Inc.. We appreciate your business with us!
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter