This item has been shown 0 times.
02 03 04 05 JDM Subaru Impreza WRX EJ205 2.0L Turbo Engine EJ20
NOTE: PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM FOR FITMENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMER'S MISTAKE
- You will receive the exact tested product that you purchased (as seen in actual item pictures).
- We secure the product on skid and wrap to secure the attached parts.
- You will receive the on-line tracking information.
- When the item is being delivered you must check the item for any transport damage before signing the release paper.
- In case the product is damaged (less than 1% chance) simply refuse the product and inform us as soon as possible.
- We cannot claim for any transport damages if you sign the delivery report and the product you receive is damaged.
- Shipping charges or labor charges are NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY (This is the used automotive parts STANDARD POLICY in USA and worldwide)
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MOST STATES IN THE USA
TO BUSINESS ADDRESS ONLY
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS ADD EXTRA $80.00
Does not include Puerto Rico, HI, AK, VI
We ship the same day (Mon to Fri)
Delivery time 2 to 7 business days
PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS ITEM FOR FITMENT.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMER'S MISTAKE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AUCTION WINNER
If you are the winner of this item, please provide us a valid phone number
The item will not be shipped until we have a valid phone number
Local Pickups are welcome.
Local Pickups are welcome.
3428 Vane Court, Suite A
Tel: (704) 333-6366
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Paypal is our preferred method
If you purchase any product, you agree to terms and conditions below:
- If any claim is made with malicious intent, we reserve the right to void any warranty.
- We highly recommend that you make a purchase from our company when you are ready to the installation either once received or within the first week. The reason for this is because your warranty period (on applicable items) will start once you receive your item. Any claim placed after the warranty period cannot be accepted. Buyer assumes liability if he/she fails to report any problems within the warranty period.
- Before reading this section; know that seized / blown engines are not covered under the warranty. Unless otherwise stated, you are purchasing a tested, working unit. Even on the first day of your warranty period if this occurs; any claim will immediately be refused.
- Additionally; shipping and labor charges are not covered under the warranty. Buyer must accept the responsibility and coverage upon placing a claim.
- Claims or chargebacks stating the item is not as described will not be accepted. All buyers are presented with actual item pictures prior to shipping out.
- If a settlement is in progress and the client attempts a chargeback, know that all previous offers are subject to deductions in dealing with the chargeback case.
- You may claim for any part that was included in the original item description as included parts and must comply with all sections of our warranty terms.
- Pictures and documents (invoice and mechanic report) will be required to support claims. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation.
The following claims are not accepted:
- You cannot claim for any parts which was not included in original package nor mentioned in description page.
- You cannot claim for any part, component or sensor which are clearly showing damaged in the original listing picture(s) or in the description of the item.
- You cannot claim for an item which is not compatible with your vehicle but you realized after receiving the item or during installation.
In all cases, we may consider your mechanic's report but this CANNOT over rule our warranty terms.
The return must be legit and must comply with the terms of our warranty and the buyer must accept and respect the following terms:
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Charges related to the return of the item must be prepaid by the customer as well as any related charges.
- In the unlikely event that the item needs to be returned, it must be in the same condition it was sold and fully assembled. Please keep all of the unwanted parts/components that you have taken off of the item for the period of the warranty. We must receive all of the parts that were included in the sale for the warranty to be valid. (THE RETURNED ITEM MUST MATCH THE ORIGINAL PICTURES)
- Buyer must contact us to create their return file.
- All returned products/items that we receive, must be inspected and tested for the warranty or return to be valid. The test and inspection is to determine that no damages have occurred to the products or items during the client's possession.
- When we sign for the returned item (Proof of Delivery) at our warehouse, the act of signing does not apply that your claim has been accepted.
- If the item is returned with missing or damaged parts, you will be charged the retail price of replacement of the missing part(s) which we will deduct from the refund at our discretion.
- If during inspection we discover that the item was damaged or destroyed while under the client's possession, we will not issue any refund or form of compensation.
- Upon completion of the test of returned item AND IF YOUR CLAIM IS DETERMINED TO BE VALID, we will notify you for replacement or refund.
- If the case is determined NOT to be valid, there will be no replacement sent or refund issued.
- We are not responsible for any labor charges.
- If during the installation process, minor defective parts are found, please contact us in order to get them replaced. If you choose to purchase such parts from other retailers, it will be at your own cost.
- If this item needs any minor or major repairs, the item must be returned. Labor costs are not covered. (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- All wear and tear parts (e.g. timing belt, water pump, belts, seals, spark plugs, spark plug wires, etc.) are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to oil pans cannot be covered. Due to the process in which we import; many engines will have dents and imperfections on the oil pan at the time of listing..
- Warranty of any Seized or Blown engines by customer during warranty period due to unprofessional installation or any other reason is void.
- You will receive the item as shown in the pictures displayed. Any other additional parts required to complete your swap will have to be purchased separately. Some products may require additional components to be fully functional.
© Copyright 2017 - JDM ENGINE Inc. All Rights Reserved.